when guardians of the galaxy finished and the credits started, a few people got up and started leaving and i said to my dad “this process is what i like to call ‘weeding out the weak’” and the woman in front of me heard me and laughed so hard she choked on her drink
Makes me want to fucking cry
But feminism isn’t important and is something none of us should care about. Right?
Wow, I love it when people use science to bust inequalities. We’ve got a long way to go.
how do draw good
- fill 14 sketch book
- bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
- do you like sparkle???? draw sparkle
- draw what make your heart do the smiley emote
- member to drink lotsa agua or else bad time
- d ont stress friend all is well
- your art is hot like potato crisps
- don’t let anyone piss on your good mood amigo
- if they do
yes hello id like to buy this painting!! its just so beautiful. ive fallen in love and i have to have it. how much is it??? wait. what do you mean thats a mirror
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
Once upon a time I used to struggle with my looks, my weight, my nose, my teeth, my hair, my clothes, everything about me really. And slowly but surely I worked hard to sort out what I hated and after braces, watching what I eat, exercise and many haircuts I’ve finally reached my happy place.
I never worked to change myself for anyone but myself. I always had people who loved me and told me I was amazing but it was my own mind that pushed me to change how I was.
But anyway it was worth it :) being a bridesmaid has truely made me appreciate all my hard work and effort :D
If you can accept yourself the way you are then great! Do it cuz you’re amazing the way you are :D but if you can’t and it’s making you miserable then get off your pitying bum and do something about it.
It’s definitely worth it :)